2013년 12월 13일 금요일

Special Cakes

" Special Cakes "

I colleted some unique cake designs from Google images.


1. Luxury Goods Cakes

FIrst, they are special cakes about the luxury goods
I can find lots of luxury goods cakes, especially CHANEL and GUCCI.
Baker's ideas are brilliant! 






2. Character Cakes

Second, they are character cakes. 



First picture is Wall-E's cakes. 
I surprised details of the shape.
and Second picture is pirate Jack's cake.


3. Described Faithful Cakes

Third,  these cakes are described faithfully.
 I'm  occasionally have a doubt. " Is this really cake? "



(I'm really surprised. can you believe it?)


sushi cake! so cute :) 


shape of credit card.  I think the design is really peculiar.




4. Wedding Cakes



Last. I choose beautiful wedding cake. 
Design of this cake is really sensible and beautiful. 

In Special day, express your hearty mind!



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기