2013년 12월 13일 금요일

Baking blogs

"Baking blogs"

In last post, I recommend some useful baking blogs.


1. BBC Good Food



Here is baking site of BBC broadcasting.
When I found the site, I'm so satisfied about simple and neat design, 
and lots of information.
There are many practical recipes and information in the blog!





When I search some blogs, I'm surprised of lots of baking broadcasting sites. 
Because of baking program, many broadcasting stations have baking blog. 

This site is also baking broadcasting sites. 
Channel4 is broadcasting of England.  
Also design of the site is really simple and neat, and it have lots of useful recipes.


3. Holiday Baking recipes

Here is baking blogs, and you can find lots of cute shapes of food like cookie.
Menus are so various and a lot information to see.
(they are recipe box, shopping list, menu planner, etc.)

Especially, in the blog, I like Gingerbread Men cookie. :)


4. Baking MAD

http://www.bakingmad.com/ )

Last, here is Baking MAD.
I love this site! Design is really pretty and have lots of detail.
and it supports search service, and I think many females love this sites.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기